Santorini can be reached from Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos or Thessaloniki Airport ‘Macedonia’ with a domestic flight (Aegean Airlines, Olympicair & Ryanair). The flying time from Athens to Santorini is approximately 30 minutes. Santorini airport (JTR) has also numerous charter flights that operate throughout many European countries.
- Olympic Air: www.olympicair.com - Tel. +30 210 355 0500 or 801 80 10101
- Ryanair: www.ryanair.com
- Aegean Airlines: www.aegeanair.com
- Athens Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos": www.aia.gr - Tel. +30 210 353 0000
- Santorini Airport - JTR: https://www.jtr-airport.gr/en - Tel. +30 22860 28400
- Olympic Airways (at Santorini Airport): Tel. +30 22860 22943
- Aegean Airlines (at Santorini Airport): Tel. +30 22860 28500
Another way to reach the island is by ferry from the port of Piraeus, Crete and almost all the Cycladic islands to Santorini Port (Athinios).
High speed boats are also available leaving the port of Piraeus and numerous other Cycladic islands and Crete. The duration of the trip depends on the ferry and the ports of call.
It will be our pleasure to help you with any ticket inquiry you may have.